Re: Oracle Reports - Creating temporary files

From: Jonathan Trifts <Jonathan.Trifts_at_CGI.CA.NOSPAM>
Date: 1998/01/27

Mabel is correct (she gave info to solve a similar problem for me recently...

However, the default ORACLE_TMP usually points to C:\ORANT\Book22

If you already have access to this directory for other temporary files created by Oracle, it shouldn't be too much of an issue to direct REPORT25_TMP to c:\ORANT\Book22

Just a thought.

Jonathan