Re: Oracle Reports - Creating temporary files

From: Mabel TrigØis <mabelle_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/01/26

You did not tell us which version of reports you are using. If it is 16b you have to edit the Oracle.ini file, otherwise you have to edit registry.
Setup the relevant TMP parameter.
Example for Reports 2.5:
REPORTS25_TMP=C:\TMP
Be sure c:\tmp exists and you have write, read, delete rigths on it. Regards,
Mabel

Launceston City Council <launceston_at_trump.net.au> wrote in article <6a8pkm$njt$1_at_perki.connect.com.au>...