Re: CT - Help - Contract Oracle DBA - where to post openings?

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 1998/01/09

In article <34B40E5A.2419_at_iconn.net>, Kimberly C. <connsci_at_iconn.net> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am looking for suggestions where to post and/or look for Oracle DBA's
>in the CT area. We have an immediate need in Western CT close to the
>New York border. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful!

comp.databases.oracle.marketplace is the place to post openings. All the other comp.database.oracle.* groups are a mispost, and you should cancel them.

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest
jgarry@eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com