CT - Help - Contract Oracle DBA - where to post openings?

From: Kimberly C. <connsci_at_iconn.net>
Date: 1998/01/07

Hello,

I am looking for suggestions where to post and/or look for Oracle DBA's in the CT area. We have an immediate need in Western CT close to the New York border. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful!

Referral bonus up t $500.00 are given to anyone who refers a candidate who works for more than 30 for our company. Kimberly Corini
Yoh Scientific
connsci_at_iconn.net
fax: 203-973-0892

Position: Minimum of three years experience in Oracle. Experience with 7.2.3 is needed. Any experience within an UNIX, HP9000, SGI environment would be helpful.
Responsibilities: Creating users, roles, tables, indexes, synonyms and granting privileges. Installing Oracle 7.X on different platforms. Creating databases, backup & recovery. Design logical databases. Create physiucal structure for the databases according to the client specifications. Prformance tuning. Received on Wed Jan 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CST