Need HP3000-D2K training

From: Eben Yong <yonglove_at_pacbell.net>
Date: 1998/01/08

Hello folks. We are running Oracle Server 7.2.3 with Developer 2000, Forms 4.5, and Reports 2.5 on an HP3000-996 (3 cpu's/768 mb). We are based in San Mateo, Ca and would like to send one employee to a reputable training site which can give us an intro course for D2K using Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5, for application development on the HP3000. We do not want to use Windows front ends, and would prefer to explore the native D2K development environment on the HP. Please send information. Thank you.

Eben Yong
Programmer/Analyst
Health Plan of San Mateo
yonglove_at_pacbell.net Received on Thu Jan 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST