Re: JDBC-driver for Oracle 7.1.6?

From: Volker Denzer <denzer_at_hmi.de>
Date: 1997/12/11

> I'm looking for a way to connect an Oracle-database throught JDBC. On
> the Oracle-Homepage there are driver-classes only for Oracle 7.3.4,
thats not perfectly correct.....
it only says that the driver is version 7.3.4. It doesn't mention to which Oracle Versions this one connects. I know, it's written a little bit wierd, but try that driver. I have it running against 7.3.2 DB.

BTW, to your other posting:
  I have to get it running on Win 95 (fine with Netscape) and on   Win 3.1. The latter I can't test, since I'm in IT department and   I couldn't find a single Win 3.1 PC in the whole department :-)   If you get the JDBC running, could me mail me if it works on   Win 3.1 and with which browser ?

Thanx in advance,
  V. Denzer Received on Thu Dec 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST