Form4.5 problem -- Please help!!!

From: <yltong_at_oliv1.oli.hk>
Date: 1997/12/11

Hello,

        In our system, we convert Oracle Forms3.0 to Forms45 by using f45gen32.exe. Then we use f45des32.exe to re-arrange the postion of fields because these fields position are in an disorder manner after convertion. After re-arrangement of the fields postion, we generate these Forms to *.fmx on the Chinese Windows95 platform. Thses *.fmx run by Chinese Windows95 users find definitely OK. However, for English Windows users, the spacing between fields become narrower and some will overlap. This is a big problem for us since we have to keep one set of *.fmx for both Chinese and English Windows95 or even MacOS 8. Is there anyone having same experience to share? Thanks a lot!       Received on Thu Dec 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CST