Enterprise Manager and Events

From: chris <x_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/12/10

I'm looking for ways to add additional events to Enterprise Manager. The events
are all written in TCL and stored on my 7.3.3 (Solaris) server... I've been told
by Oracle that you can "write your own", but I'm having trouble finding good
reference info for this! Also, if there are event scripts already available out there
somewhere, either public or via a company of some sort, that would be an easier
solution for us.

Thanks for any info! Received on Wed Dec 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CST