xterm resize problem

From: Don Khan <dkhan_at_epoch.com>
Date: 1997/12/10

Here is my problem. Using oracle 7.3 svrmgrl in an xterm. When I resize the xterm to more than 80 colums, svrmgrl can use the extra colums.

With Oracle 7.2.* I cannot do this. I want to be able to adjust my xterm with sqldba so that when I make a query that uses more than 80 colums, oracle will not add a newline after 80 columns.

| Don Khan (508) 435-2075 x56206|
| EMC Corporation (508) 497-7003 (FAX)|
| 5 Technology Drive dkhan_at_mil.emc.com|
| Milford, MA 01748-91 http://www.emc.com|