Loads of Oracle work available

From: Learning Tree International <uk_at_learningtree.com>
Date: 1997/11/17

We need individuals with excellent hands-on experience and theoretical knowledge of Oracle 7, 8, Developer 2000 and Web Integration.

As a leading IT Training Company we have too much work and not enough qualified people - some of our courses are in danger of being cancelled.

Are you a freelance consultant who'd like to make great money as an instructor ? Would you be willing to work 6-10 weeks a year, scheduled around all existing committments ? We're paying £435 -£510 per day, up to 30% bonuses and cover all expenses. We also pay £250 for qualified leads.

Please call Des Wilby on 01372 364 681 or email dwilby_at_learningtree.com Received on Mon Nov 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST