Oracle ConText Option.

From: Raj Vuchatu <raj.vuchatu_at_gtri.gatech.edu>
Date: 1997/11/17

Hi,
I have been working with Oracle Server for quite sometime. Now in my present project I have to use ConText option of Oracle7.3.3. Could anyone send me a mail regarding as to where I can get good information/documentation about ConText Server and how to use it.(other than that which comes with the software) Any book which would help me learn it asap.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Raj

e-mail: raj.vuchatu_at_gtri.gatech.edu Received on Mon Nov 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CST