Pro*c and gcc on Sparc...

From: Ken Parker <kparker_at_no.spam.cyberdev.net>
Date: 1997/10/27

Hi, (ANTI SPAM ENABLED please reply to kparker at cyberdev dot net)

Just trying to get pro*c configured correctly using gcc (don't have cc from sun...). I'm trying to create the standard example that allows the execution of system calls via dbms_pipes. The pre-compile goes fine, but when running gcc, I'm getting two undefined symbols: sqlctx and sqlglm.

No matter how I tweak the sample make files, I still get this. Any suggestions? Thanks!

--
Anti Spam enabled: please reply to kparker at cyberdev dot net.
root_at_localhost root_at_127.0.0.1