Re: Pro*c and gcc on Sparc...

From: <twod_at_not.valid>
Date: 1997/10/27

Ken Parker (kparker_at_no.spam.cyberdev.net) wrote:
: but when running gcc, I'm getting two undefined symbols:
: sqlctx and sqlglm.

Use 'nm' to determine in which libraries those symbols are in and then include those libraries in the linker directivies.

A simple script along the lines of the below should help:

#!/bin/sh
cd $ORACLE_HOME/lib
for file in `ls *.a *.so`
do

	echo $file
	nm $file | egrep 'sqlctx|sqlglm'

done

IAP

--
In an attempt to reduce junk email I use an invalid 'From' address.
My correct email address can be determined by replacing 'not.valid' with