WINDD SQLNet Configuration Problem - HELP?

From: Cherie Machler <n32cmn_at_is.nwa.com>
Date: 1997/10/28

We are trying to set up the configuration of SQL*Net between a Sun Solaris server to a client PC where there is a WINDD server (emulates Windows 95 on a SUN box) in between the Sun server and the PC. Oracle 7.3 Sun Solaris 2.5.

Is it even possible to do this? Or should we go around the WINDD box? Must we go direct from the Oracle server to the end client? If not, how do we go about this? What do we need?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed.

Cherie Received on Tue Oct 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST