Re: Enterprise Manager and Performance Pack

From: Dmitriy Evinshteyn <Dmitriy.Evinshteyn_at_lgtna.com>
Date: 1997/10/15

Tuesday, October 14, 1997

Because of your association with the Oracle databases, we want to make you aware of the new ORACLE Monitor v1.04. The ORACLE Monitor integrates advanced database management, tuning, measuring and monitoring tools for Oracle v7.0 and above.
ORACLE Monitor can address the needs of many developers who want to save money and time and improve the quality of their applications using Oracle databases. ORACLE Monitor helps DBAs to gain control of their Oracle environments.
Price: $385.95; OS: MS Windows 16 or 32 bit; 12 MB memory; 10 MB disk space

ORACLE Monitor at a glance
Intuitive Windows-based interface
Hundreds of real-time and historical performance and space statistics, including recent-past and historical trends graphs Automatic highlighting of areas that are at poor performance levels Application effectiveness monitor
Detailed user/session activity monitor
Powerful and effective drill-down capabilities Embedded SQL Editor for executing SQL scripts and getting enhanced Explain Plan with additional statistics and measurements of the execution time Security Navigator for quickly identifying of security breaches Batch analysis of various database objects Graphical maps of database space fragmentation with ability to drill-down State-of-the-art data-manipulation and data-export Graphical relationships diagrams and reverse-engineering Table size estimation
Physical and logical dependencies analysis Unique index and data analyzer
Status analyzer for quickly (just a single click) identifying invalid objects, unavailable and off-line spaces, disabled constraints, etc. Internal scheduler for running custom reports and custom SQL scripts And more...
With ORACLE Monitor you can simplify management and enhance your performance capabilities.

Please visit http://www.SoftTreeTech.com/monitor for details. There you can also find a trial version of the ORACLE Monitor 1.04

Sincerely,
Staff at SoftTree Technologies, Inc.

Fredrik HÃ¥kansson <fredrik.hakansson_at_kalmarind.se> wrote in article <61tchn$m9p$1_at_master.cdc.polimi.it>...
> Can anyonoe tell me if there is a difference between Enterprise Manager
 and
> Performance Pack? Is it possible to use one without the other. The reason
> for asking this is that I am looking for a graphical administration tool
> that you can run with a workgroup server and I've been told that
 Enterprise