Determining Oracle Session from PID

From: WINSLOW-DAVID-G4853DW <WINSL000_at_mail.genmills.com>
Date: 1997/10/09

Hi all,
We are running Oracle 7.3.2.3 on HPUX 10.20 and using Forms 4.5 in character mode.
Currently we are running into the following problem - when one of the terminals running forms is reset (because it is locked) Oracle does not always release the locks that were set in that form. Is there a way to determine what the Oracle session is from the process id or in some other manner so that we can release the lock automatically ???

Thanks,
Dave
dwinslow_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu

--
DISCLAIMER: This statement is not an official statement from,
nor does it represent an official position of General Mills. The