Oracle 7.1 and SQL*Net does anyone know

From: Jeff Kish <ait_at_concentric.net>
Date: 1997/08/20

I know this is about an "older" version of Oracle. Can anyone tell me if a site with Oracle 7.1.4 on Unix can run with SQL*Net 2.x installed on the server and clients, or is SQL*Net 1.x required?

I realize that 7.1 shipped with SQL*Net 1.x, and that the same versions of SQL*Net are required on both sides of the connection.

Thanks much,

Jeff Kish
ait_at_concentric.net
616 956 7755 voice
616 956 9410 fax Received on Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT