Re: Comparison of databases

From: Eddy White <ewhite_at_ixi.net>
Date: 1997/08/09

Yes there is a company NOT that I am Advertising for them, but they do this for a living.
Their name is Strategic Focus and their web page is WWW.STRATEGICFOCUS.COM They have worked out well for my employer.

Good Luck
Martin Jesterhoudt <martinj_at_worldonline.nl> wrote in article <33e1014c.2491632_at_news.worldonline.nl>...