Re: Program seems very slow

From: Phil Cook <pcook_at_iamerica.net>
Date: 1997/08/12

Bruce,

There are a number of resources that could be constraining your process, but the first place I would check is to see if there is an index that contains
all of the values in your where clause, i.e. number1, number2, etc.. Look at the data dictionary view all_ind_columns.

Phil Cook

Bruce Bristol <bbristol_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote in article <33ED2CCC.59E1_at_ix.netcom.com>...