Re: HELP ANYONE! HELP ANYONE! THANKS

From: SatarNag <satarnag_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

>I am new with Oracle database, can you recommend
>a beginner book that I can learn @ home. I have
>a NT system at home and planning to buy a
>Personal Oracle Bundle pretty soon.
>
>Remmeber I do not know ANYTHING about Oracle at
>all. (example: connect to database, or created
>a table). I already bought Oracle 7.3 Developver's
>Guide book. I understand all the SQL commands but
>what I am confused is "database connection". The
>book came with a CD that has Oracle Database Development
>software. I am using that software above to created a table
>Then, how do I connect the table to the database.
>
>Right now, I am using Access97 as a database and using
>CF(Cold Fusion) as a web interface.
>
>I would like to learn interface Oracle w/ Cold Fusion
>software. That's basically what I wanted.
>
>Thank You for your helps.

Call or Visit Oracle on the web, and get a hold of a set of books called "Oracle 7 Server: Database Administration", I obtained these set of books from attending the Oracle Master's program offered by Oracle, so I'm sure they have a few sitting around that they are willing to sell.

Satar Naghshineh Received on Thu Jul 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT