HELP ANYONE! HELP ANYONE! THANKS

From: Duc Truong <dtruong_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1997/07/25

I am new with Oracle database, can you recommend a beginner book that I can learn @ home. I have a NT system at home and planning to buy a Personal Oracle Bundle pretty soon.

Remmeber I do not know ANYTHING about Oracle at all. (example: connect to database, or created a table). I already bought Oracle 7.3 Developver's Guide book. I understand all the SQL commands but what I am confused is "database connection". The book came with a CD that has Oracle Database Development software. I am using that software above to created a table Then, how do I connect the table to the database.

Right now, I am using Access97 as a database and using CF(Cold Fusion) as a web interface.

I would like to learn interface Oracle w/ Cold Fusion software. That's basically what I wanted.

Thank You for your helps. Received on Fri Jul 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT