Need recommendation for Designer 2K books for beginner...

From: Kelly <kgrigg_at_acxiom.com>
Date: 1997/07/14

Hello ALL!!

Could someone make some suggestions for a couple of books for a newbie to Designer 2000? One that is geared towards the beginner and one that is comprehensive?

TIA!! Kelly

kgrigg_at_acxiom.com
cayenne_at_cei.net

ps. Please CC by mail too....our news server isn't exactly reliable :(

"If you've had half as much fun as me...

    ....Then I've had twice as much fun as you!!"

kgrigg_at_acxiom.com
cayenne_at_cei.net

Visit my Website at: http://www.cei.net/~cayenne/index.html Received on Mon Jul 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT