Re: Need recommendation for Designer 2K books for beginner...

From: Hakan Eren <sarisin_at_interlog.com>
Date: 1997/07/15

--------------42836D43D81

Kelly wrote:

> Hello ALL!!
>
> Could someone make some suggestions for a couple of books for a newbie to
> Designer 2000? One that is geared towards the beginner and one that is
> comprehensive?
>
> TIA!!
>
> Kelly
>
> kgrigg_at_acxiom.com
> cayenne_at_cei.net
>
> ps. Please CC by mail too....our news server isn't exactly reliable :(
>
> "If you've had half as much fun as me...
> ....Then I've had twice as much fun as you!!"
>
> kgrigg_at_acxiom.com
> cayenne_at_cei.net
>
> Visit my Website at: http://www.cei.net/~cayenne/index.html

Hi,

Here is link to the www page and information from oracle site: http://www.oracle.com/orastore/plsql/Doc.Show?session=381859&doc_name=publications/des2khandbook.html/

Oracle Designer/2000 Handbook

                        by Dr. Paul Dorsey and Peter Koletzke
                        List Price: $39.95
                                    Oracle Designer/2000 Handbook
                                    $39.95

In this unique handbook, two Oracle experts guide you through each step of the new CASE
Application Development Method (CADM), which provides a succinct methodology that
integrates Designer/2000 into the development process. This guide shows you how to build
systems from the smallest to the largest using a comprehensive development method fully
integrated with Designer/2000 version 1.3. It also shows you how to exploit
Developer/2000's robust features and sharpen the accuracy of the finished product.

This is just the book you would want to refer to for guidance on planning and building high
quality applications in less time.
610 pages, ISBN: 0-07-882229-7

Hakan Eren
InfoPower International Inc.