OEM and Intelligent Agents

From: Edwin Kessels <ekessels_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1997/05/25

I need some help on the following issue.

We run Oracle 7.3 on a Windows NT 3.51-platform. The Oracle Enterprise Manager is working correctly. We are facing problems with the intelligent agents. An event like stopping the listener-service is detected by the Agent. If we try to register an event for DBupdown and we stop the services, OEM will not detect this event. We've configured OEM with Network Manager.

Someone out there who can help me with this problem.

Edwin Kessels
Ekessels_at_xs4all.nl Received on Sun May 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT