Re: IOUW attendance?

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/05/13

There were approximately 1900 paid attendees. With vendors, speakers and other comp'ed attendees, IOUG-A said that total attendance was about 3,000.

And of course, if you're using Oracle's Development tools, you must attend ODTUG's Spring Conference in San Diego, June 3-6.

nolan_at_inetnebr.com (Michael Nolan) wrote:

>Not having been able to make it to last week's International Oracle
>User Week convention, I'm wondering what the attendance was like and
>whether those who attended thought it was worth their time and money.
>
>Last fall's OOW conference was almost TOO crowded, so I can see where
>splitting the crowd up into two shows might help.
>
>But perhaps there are others like myself who don't have the time and budget
>to attend both, and are interested in knowing which show to attend in the
>future.
>--
>Mike Nolan

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle Designer/2000 Consulting & Training  951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 415-571-7092, FAX: 800-665-1379 CompuServe: 76702,456  Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com

Don't miss ODTUG's Spring Conference, June 3-6, San Diego! Visit http://www.odtug.com or call 910-452-7444 for info!   Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT