IOUW attendance?

From: Michael Nolan <nolan_at_inetnebr.com>
Date: 1997/05/12

Not having been able to make it to last week's International Oracle User Week convention, I'm wondering what the attendance was like and whether those who attended thought it was worth their time and money.

Last fall's OOW conference was almost TOO crowded, so I can see where splitting the crowd up into two shows might help.

But perhaps there are others like myself who don't have the time and budget to attend both, and are interested in knowing which show to attend in the future.

--
Mike Nolan