Oracle and MicroFocus Cobol for OS2

From: <TKLATT_at_>
Date: 1997/05/05

I need help!!!
Has anyone out there run into the problem of getting a MicroFocus error 114 (attempting to access memory out of bounds) when attempting to execute an embedded SQL command in a Cobol program? If so, whats the problem? And can it be fixed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is starting to drive me around the bend!!

Please e-mail me at TKLATT_at_SWP.COM if you can help.

Thanx in advance;
Trev Received on Mon May 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT