Re: oracle loader

From: RYoung <ryoung_at_summer.dbsol.com>
Date: 1997/03/14

Here's a trick I have tried with varying degrees of success. If you have SQLnet for your Windows machine, use it and oracle odbc to 'export' you Access tables to the SQL database (ie Oracle). The only problem I have found is that 'sometimes' the table can be seen by Access via OBDC, but from within Oracle, it says that no such object exists. A rather strange bug, but it does not show up all the time so 'nothing ventured, nothing gained'.

Force12 Solutions Ltd <Force12_at_force12.com> wrote in article <uFOz5AAm$CKzEwhD_at_force12.com>...