oracle loader

From: Force12 Solutions Ltd <Force12_at_force12.com>
Date: 1997/03/13

I am attempting to upgrade an Access 2 database to Oracle 7 Server and need to import data from the old database. I have looked through all the help files and literature I can find regarding Oracle Loader but all seem to suggest that in the control file, it is necessary to state start and end positions for each field in the ASCII data file. Surely there is a way to implement Loader using csv files for input. (Some of my tables have 130 fields and I hate typing)

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Hadi

--
Force12 Solutions Ltd