ODBC problems... HELP!

From: Antonio Cordero Balcazar <acordero_at_ts.es>
Date: 1997/02/24

I need help!

I can't connect with my server using the Windows NT ODBC Tester. I have = installed the ODBC driver, the required files and SQL*Net. I have = created an alias with SQL*Net with the connect string set to = "T:server.domain". I have then created a DSN System ODBC connection = using "TNS:Alias_name" as its connect string. When i try to connect with = the ODBC Tester i am asked for login/password and then i gives me these = errors:

SQLSTATE:08003
Native Error Code:0
Driver Message: [Oracle][ODBC Oracle Driver] Connection not open.

SQLSTATE:01000
Native Error Code:0
Driver Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The driver returned = invalid (or failed to return) SQL_DRIVER_ODBC_VER: %s

Antonio Cordero Balcazar		Telefonica Sistemas
acordero_at_ts.es				c/ Ramirez de Arellano, 19
http://www.eui.upm.es/~ccanto		C.P.28043 - MADRID - ESPA=D1A