Re: Open an ASCI file from a stored procedure

From: Justin Crooks <crooksj_at_axion.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1997/02/28

ARRASATE SISTEMAS wrote:
:
: Hi Oraclers:
:
: I need to open an ASCI file from a stored procedure and I
 donĀ“t know how.
: I know how I can make in Forms, through the Package TEXT_IO and its
: functions FOPEN, PUT_LINE ...
:
: Can anybody help me ?
:
: Thanks in advance.
:
: Arrasate Sistemas S.L.
: Mondragon (Gipuzkoa)
: Spain
:
: arrasis_at_arrakis.es
:

Use the UTL_FILE package, its in the Application Developers Guide.

Adios

Justin Received on Fri Feb 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST