Q: Sybase stored procedure -> Oracle

From: Roland Faszauer <r.fassauer_at_netconx.de>
Date: 1997/01/20

We are using Sybase and think about porting to Oracle. We have a lot of stored procedures formed like

	create proc getAddresses
	as
	select name, email, phone from address

In Sybase the procedure getAddress returns all rows of the table address. Our Application calls such procedures very often.

Question:

In the Oracle procedures i have seen until now a stored procedure never returned more than OUT parameters or return values (in case of functions).

It is possible to get the same behavior like Sybase with Oracle ?
(We don't want to rewrite the whole Application...)

Thanks in advance

Roland

(hope thats not in the FAQ)