Re: HELP: ODBC and VB is driving me crazy...

From: xyz <xyz_at_xyz.com>
Date: 1997/01/08

Does your table have a unique key? Jet doesn't recognize Oracle's row ids so
it uses the unique key to identify a particular record. Rather than update the wrong one, it won't update at all.

                          mike    mfanelli_at_dimensional.com

Manuel Dias <mdias_at_idite-minho.pt> wrote in article <01bbfbf4$34a45ec0$258126c2_at_ae_des_2.idite-minho.pt>...