Any Info on Oracle Shops in South Africa

From: diversif <diversif_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/01/06

I am an Oracle DBA (Consultant), and am looking to get a short term assignment in South Africa. I have some friends that have recently moved there, but hey have no clue how to find out any information on this subject for me.
Any information, or comments will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Peter. Received on Mon Jan 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST