Web Server 2.0 Problems

From: Dan Saunders <saunders_at_uidaho.edu>
Date: 1996/12/24

We are running Oracle Web Server 2.0.1 and are having some problems. We are limiting our connections from the web server to our database by changing the web request brokera maximum connections to 16. The problem is whenever the 16 connections are being used, the WRB locks up and the server returns an error message about "Internal error and cannot process the request". We are forced to stop the listener and restart it. This takes care of the problem untill all 16 connections are in use again. We are running NT 3.51 for the web server and ORACLE 7.1.6 on a Sequent machine for the database.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dan Saunders
Registrar's Office
University of Idaho Received on Tue Dec 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CST