Oracle-based www dev./admin. tool

From: Jan-Aage Bruvoll <jaab_at_sn.no>
Date: 1996/12/24

Hi.

I just wondered if anybody out there knows if this kind of Oracle (or other DBS, if Oracle can't cope with these specifications) based www development and -admin. tool exists:

I have a lot of further specifications, but you should be getting an idea of what I want. A suggestion regarding the implementation: the clients would be written in either Java or Visual Basic, the server would be wrapped up in Java, Perl or C. The OS for both clients and server would be MS NT v4.0.

If you know of any software capable of doing things like these, or a software firm situated near Norway, Europe, which would be capable of constructing this, I'd be very pleased to hear from you. TIA. And: I wish y'all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!