Re: restart the whole stuff at localhost

From: Lew Pitcher <lew.pitcher_at_digitalfreehold.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 10:35:55 -0500

[Quoted] The Natural Philosopher wrote:

> On 04/12/2018 13:06, Ammammata wrote:

>> so we are back where we belong: Error: Call to undefined function
>> mysql_connect()

> you need to have the mysql php extensions installed locally.
>
> wriote a small pahe that just calls phpinfo() to see what is installed
> on uour sustem

[Quoted] Something like....
  <?php phpinfo(); ?>

[Quoted] "This extension was deprecated in PHP 5.5.0, and it was removed in PHP 7.0.0." (Both http://php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-connect.php and https://dev.mysql.com/doc/apis-php/en/apis-php-function.mysql-connect.html state this)

--
Lew Pitcher
"In Skills, We Trust"