Re: restart the whole stuff at localhost

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 15:06:24 +0000

[Quoted] On 04/12/2018 13:06, Ammammata wrote:
> so we are back where we belong: Error: Call to undefined function
> mysql_connect()
you need to have the mysql php extensions installed locally.

[Quoted] wriote a small pahe that just calls phpinfo() to see what is installed on uour sustem

[Quoted] Also mysql_connect vanished from mysql IIRC a release or so back

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"