Re: PHP db will not allow modifications

From: super70s <super70s_at_super70s.invalid>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 05:48:26 -0600

[Quoted] In article <5be2ecc4$0$32263$e4fe514c_at_news.xs4all.nl>, [Quoted]  Luuk <luuk_at_invalid.lan> wrote:

> Are you using the correct statement to update this table?
>
> What is the exact error message that is given when you try to update an
> article?

[Quoted] [Quoted] The message in the "New Article" window says "Article Information Saved" [Quoted] as normal, however it refuses to accept the modification.

[Quoted] I'm afraid I don't have a lot of experience with this, in fact I had to hire someone to install the db so I apologize if I "offended anyone's senses."

[Quoted] It isn't that big a deal really, I'm pretty good at proofreading the articles before I post them but sometimes I'll spot a small typo or something and want to go back and correct it (until now, lol). Received on Thu Nov 08 2018 - 12:48:26 CET

Original text of this message