Re: VARCHAR ( n )

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 21:51:15 +0000

On 23/11/16 19:59, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> On 11/23/2016 8:09 AM, the well-known troll Thomas 'Pointed Head' Lahn
> wrote:
>> Axel Schwenke wrote:

>>> OMFG! What a pile of bullshit. How is that supposed to help anybody in any
>>> way solving a real-world problem?
>>
>> Well, it would obviously not help presumptuous know-it-alls. However, more
>> reasonable people, who would read more carefully, might take it as a word of
>> caution, which is why I posted it as an *aside*.
>>

> It didn't help you then, did it?
>
> This is one case where I agree with Axel. But it's also just they type
> of bullshit you espouse. It is nothing more than the opinions of one
> person with a blog. And opinions not shared by knowledgeable people.
> But just right for your level. I can see why you think it's so great.

I see u are still a sick sad complete cunt, jerry why didn't I transfer my killfile to this machine...

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.