Re: VARCHAR ( n )

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 14:59:21 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] On 11/23/2016 8:09 AM, the well-known troll Thomas 'Pointed Head' Lahn wrote:
> Axel Schwenke wrote:
>

>> On 22.11.2016 21:10, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>>> <https://www.kalzumeus.com/2010/06/17/falsehoods-programmers-believe-about-names/>
>>
>> OMFG! What a pile of bullshit. How is that supposed to help anybody in any
>> way solving a real-world problem?

> Well, it would obviously not help presumptuous know-it-alls. However, more
> reasonable people, who would read more carefully, might take it as a word of
> caution, which is why I posted it as an *aside*.

[Quoted] It didn't help you then, did it?

[Quoted] This is one case where I agree with Axel. But it's also just they type of bullshit you espouse. It is nothing more than the opinions of one person with a blog. And opinions not shared by knowledgeable people. But just right for your level. I can see why you think it's so great.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address