The OneProxy comming, are you finding a good proxy for horizontal partitions?

From: <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 01:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:

I spend some time in MySQL Fabric, MySQL Proxy and SpockProxy testing, and found that they are not good enough. But I believe that protocol based proxy is a good solution for MySQL scale out solutions, so I wrote a better one proxy.

It has the following fetures:

1, a robust connection pool cross language, systems to reduce the connections of the backend MySQL database.
2, The read-failover, read-write split support for read traffic scale out.
3, Implement range/list/hash partitions logic on proxy for horizontal partitions to sale out.
4, Cross partition query result merge, support order by, limit/offset and group by operations to make application easiler.
5, Implement parallel queries on proxy, so it can count 1 billion rows in few seconds, you can run summary query in real time without transfer the data to hadoop or hbase.
6, A sql firewall with client IP whitelist and SQL whitelist to provent SQL injection attacks.

I used to work for eBay and Alibaba for more than ten years, ten years ago I wrote the Oracle data recovery utility, now I am focus on help otheres to scale out their database as quickly as possible.

Visit http://www.onexsoft.com/en/ for more details, thanks. Received on Thu Jun 11 2015 - 10:41:03 CEST

Original text of this message