Re: get col names with output

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 12:05:54 -0400

On 6/9/2015 9:09 AM, Thomas 'Pointed Head' Lahn wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle wrote:

>>> Your logic is flawed.  If there are questions about the OP’s question,
>>> then the OP’s question cannot be “very clear to anyone who understands
>>> MySQL”.
>>
>> ROFLMAO!  You can't even read!  Kees is NOT the OP.  Rather, he had some
>> questions for the OP - just like I had.

> Apropos, which part of “questions about the OP’s question” did you not
> understand?
>
> Please take your attitude elsewhere.

Which part of "I have the same questions Kees has" don't you understand?  I know you're dense. But even an idiot can understand that.

Please take your trolling somewhere else - like comp.lang.javascript. Oh, that's right - you got kicked out of there, too, didn't you? ROFLMAO!

--
Remove the "x" from my email address