Re: can't connect to remote mysql db at a particular time period

From: Anuj Agarwal <anuj.ism_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 00:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your reply.

This is the error I am getting:
ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'domain name' (110)

I tried doing the telnet on the mysql port and it's also not working. Giving me connection timeout.

I have two slaves on remote servers which are working fine during that period of time.

I am running Ubuntu Linux on Microsoft Azure machine. I checked the firewall is not configured to reject connections at any period of time.