Re: Data retention or archiving strategy

From: yudhi s <learnerdatabase99_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 19:10:13 +0530

I think the strategy was made so as to keep the storage cheapest. With this ILM ADO I think the storage is still going to be Oracle database and also that will be part of all sorts of maintenance which we may not need for historical data. And also ILM ADO might need additional licensing costs. Is my understanding correct?