Re: Data retention or archiving strategy

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 19:03:21 +0530

Can you use ILM ADO for this type of use case ? Persisting data in the database only with highly compressed fashion and that will be queryable too all the time.

https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/oracle-database/12.2/vldbg/ilm-strategy-heatmap-ado.html#GUID-1E510486-2ED8-467A-A5BA-045F4F3AC324