Re: RMAN backup size is almost bigger twice than all of tablespace used size?

From: Quanwen Zhao <quanwenzhao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 14:21:08 +0800

Thanks for the responses with Stefan, Pierre, Jonathan and Mladen.

Tablespace used size is calculated by the sum(bytes) of total file sizes - sum(bytes) of dba_free_space.

The compression_ratio is 1 from v$backup_set_details.

The archived logs with rman backup is only 20 gb.

Even if no compressed my rman backup I thinks shoule be only 600gb but actually 1280gb, so strange!

Best Regards
Quanwen Zhao

Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com> 于2023年11月16日周四 09:17写道: