Re: Grants and Invalidations Question

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:43:07 -0500

Guess I'm thinking of stored pl/sql objects invalidation/revalidation vs library cache invalidation of sqls in the cache.

Because what I experienced were a bunch of sessions having contention for a bit when I setup a new role and was only thinking about pl/sql invalidation but forgot about active sessions.