Re: Auditing with Unified audit

From: Andy Wattenhofer <"Andy>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:49:27 -0500

Right, from the documentation it looks like that sort of a shorthand option for DDL just isn't offered.

Maybe you could get what you need with the enable_ddl_logging <https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/oracle-database/19/refrn/ENABLE_DDL_LOGGING.html#GUID-6FBA6147-D545-4E7D-94F0-A97EC1C721AE> parameter. I've never used it, so I cannot say whether it captures user or session information.

Andy