Re: Stats gather taking longer -19c

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 01:14:19 +0530

I tried running the stats gathered manually on one of the lower -19C databases on a non partition table with sampe_size=>50 and with auto sample size. Its 10 minutes vs 2minutes run time .I tried capturing the underlying sqls that were running in parallel from the ASH. I added those in the location below. It seems, in the case of the 50% sample oracle is executing a lot many sql queries as compared to auto_sample_size.

https://gist.github.com/oracle9999/1aa06b032b871a276f88540e49fa0889